Monday, May 6, 2013

ThE FuN SiDe

I am a simple country girl who likes to have fun by going four wheeler riding or just hanging out with friends.  I stay on the lake or river pretty much the whole summer.  Most of my friends like to go out on the lake to fish or go turf tubing. By the way that stuff is scary the first time you do it.  My first time I really thought I was going to die.  You have no control in where you land and everything happens so fast.   My best friend always make sure I am having fun while I am out for school or even off from work.  Being able to get a break from school really helps me relax and get ready for the next semester.  I want my own truck and four wheeler one day.  I think it would be fun just to be able to go do whatever I want instead of having to find someone with a truck or four wheeler.  I hope you have enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment